Sunday 27 March 2011

Reflections


                                                                                   



So much of my creative work is inspired by reflections, in water, on buildings and of course on life its self. I love to watch the movement of reflections captured in the water, little ripples of light, dancing, always moving, ever changing. I probably have more pictures of  water, oh and trees than anything else....yep, even more than photos of my gang. Its not that I don't love and admire my children, but nowadays the opportunity to capture them in a photo is a very rare occurrence. They grow up so fast, although the process of working through the years goes at a slower pace. A bit like a 30 minute maths lesson....   seemed like eternity at the time...now that half hour goes by so fast.


You know I heard something on the radio last week....In the western world we have clocks and watches....in the third world they have time. Just something to ponder  :)      
                                                                  








                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment