Saturday 16 April 2011

Living in a bucket

We of the craft are all crazy. - LORD BYRON (1788-1824)

Hiya everyone hope all is happy and bright?
My get up and go has got up and gone again, I feel like I am inside a bucket looking up and waving but no one sees me....its a case of "no one likes me, everyone hates me so I am off in to the garden to eat worms", not literately of course. I may serve up dandelions, but worms I think not!


I would so love to return to days 4 years ago when I had the freedom and confidence to go out and about, but I am trapped like a bird in a cage, scared of the world outside. Sometimes I wish I could run away from myself...lol. Each day I live in hope that this is the day I will see the colours more clearly and find "me" again.


Well enough of a moan, I know I am blessed with my family and of course my art, so on that note I am off to my studio to be creative. Have a good Saturday.....



No comments:

Post a Comment