Saturday 16 July 2011

Endings and New Beginnings.....


Hello all, hope everything is good in your world? I have been busy lately so there has been little time for dropping by here. Our house right now is full of endings and new beginnings. Morgan has come to the end of his school life and moves on to Uni in the Autumn....as does his girlfriend Em. Charlene graduated from Aberdeen Uni last week and is now taking that scary step into the workplace. Gareth is about to change his job and move on to greater things, and his wife Sarah has just qualified as a Doctor. So lots of changes for them....of luck gang and I am proud of each and every one of you x

I realised along time ago, you only borrow your children, nurture them, love them and guide them. Enjoy as many moments as you can with them as they grow up so fast. Let them go and tread the path of life, spreading their wings, allowing them to reach for their hopes and dreams. Now I stand on the sidelines and watch....giving them guidance if need be, a shoulder to cry on and the odd dinner or two....oh and some things will never change... my love for you all.....x

So I believe now its new beginnings for me....where this path will go I have no idea....all I can say is, it will be fun finding out! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment